Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Life Of a Preachers Daughter-My Blonde Moment

I want to share with you,

The funnest thing that happened this morning.  
Have you heard of the saying, It's The Bottle?  
Well, here goes,
I went out to get into my car to go to the corner store to get my iced tea just like I do almost every morning,
I thought I was getting into the drivers seat, oh NO! not today folks!
I don't know what I was thinking but instead of opening the drivers door to get in, I unlocked the passenger side door and stepped into My Blonde Moment. I actually got in,,, sat there for a second and then realized I was in the wrong seat to drive.
 
Just so you know,
I laughed so hard at myself for doing such a thing like that.
I will never forget that as long as I live.
Chalk it up to DUH! It's the Blonde in me!
And THAT folks was My Blonde Moment for the day.  
Have you ever had a Blonde Moment?
Thanks again,
for reading my
Life Of a Preachers Daughter Blog for today!
http://www.squidoo.com/life-of-a-preachers-daughter-blog-my-blonde-moment

Lace Tomus

No comments:

Post a Comment