Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Can't Say!


I cannot say,
who they are but by the time you get through reading this short blog................

Thank you for your interest,
in our show unfortunately as of right now, you are the not the right candidate and you don't fit our program.
We are a team of over obese achievers and we are looking for qualified people.

WOW! How is that I ask myself? Am I not an obese woman too?

To be honest with you,
I think I am. Being over 200 lbs you would think  they would count me as being their right candidate RIGHT? NOPE!
I guess my story isn't what they were looking for.

My drive,
With the will and the drive inside me, this country girl can and will do it on her own!

Your thoughts and comments are most appreciative!
To know more and find out what I'm up to now >>>>> http://opds2.com/lacesspace1

Thanks!
Lace Tomus

No comments:

Post a Comment