Saturday, March 15, 2014

"The Life Of a Preachers Daughter"


*I want to start off by saying we are ALL blessed to be in this county where we are free to speak an say what we think and the freedom to go where we want to go in this great country of ours. It's an honor and a privilege to be able to talk about my life with you and that you would actually want to read my blogs. 

*As we get to know one another I hope that you will find a connection with me. 

*All my life I wondered what would will happen to me as I got older, Maybe when I am 50 or 60,
Who will take care of me? I am amazed when I did turn the age (Lets just say I'm over 20) LOL….
*Anyway, life for me has went by VERY fast and it seems to get faster and faster everyday.

*It's like the song says, Don't Blink which Kenny Chesney sings about, How Life goes faster then you think,  

*Have YOU thought about your financial situation for your future??
* Sure you have thought about it you say, but have you really?
*Think about all the choices you have made in your life up to this point of reading this blog, Have you been happy in your financial situations? 
*Do you have money saved up for your future retirement? Even if you are over 20 or maybe you are in your 40s or 50s, 
think about what would you do about your finacial outlook. 

*I have to tell you that I did think about it when I was younger but NEVER did anything about it or never did know of anything like this. 
*Now that I am the age I am now, I wish I would had the opportunity for better education or someone to tell me about life outside of being 
"The Life Of a Preachers Daughter" and down from "THE TREE" so to speak! 

* I recently got introduced to the "3 Step System" and have not looked back on what could or might have happened and NOW I am looking forward to finding and becoming new friends with people out there and enjoying all the new experiences that will come my way and if you Get on the train with me you too will experience new things as well, especially EXTRA MONEY right? We ALL could use more of that!
SO,
Lets live life to the fullest and HAVE FUN because we only live ONCE! 
so, click "The Life Of a Preachers Daughter" and join with me!

Enjoy your day and may God bless each and everyone of you.


Lace Tomus

No comments:

Post a Comment