Friday, March 21, 2014

Life Of A Preachers Daughter


Todays blog is intended for someone who WAS in my life.

It is NOT intended to offend anyone as these are only MY thoughts: in the Life Of A Preachers daughter


Keep it simple,
Is sometimes sinful at least that what they say. Yip! I'm talking about chocolate! Something that I truly love but can't eat to much of these days. Being an overweight woman and having to watch what I eat everyday is almost sinful. I have to  admit that I don't always watch what I eat as I love sweets but when I do, it all goes to my hips (so to speak). 

When, 
I was at my highest weight (489) you talk about unhealthy, That I was!
To this day! I have lost a total of 289 and still am trying but somedays I slip back into that 'Ol swag of I want that taste of chocolate but after I eat it I feel bad that I ate it.

I know that ,
Some people don't have this problem, they can eat till their hearts content. but not me! Some say you should be able to eat what you want but do it in moderation, Oh! just pull away from the table, but you see, they haven't been in my shoes, and walked down the same road as me, and maybe they have and glory to them that have!  I am happy they did it and made it. People don't realize that some, no matter what they do just can't burn it off, they exercise everyday, walk, swim, and some even get the opportunity to run and doing anything and everything  they can and still it stays on the hips. 

I myself,
Am getting tired of all the let downs in this society of the losing weight ideals. Buy this book, do this, do that, do this, do that, buy, buy, buy, 

People! 
Can't we just be happy with ourselves and who we are? 
Why is it that you judge us and the way we look? Are you so unhappy with yourselves that you have to condemn the innocent . We are human too you know!  




This blog,
Is NOT intended to offend anyone as these are only MY thoughts: in the 
Life Of A Preachers daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment