Thursday, March 20, 2014

Life Of A Preachers Daughter Blog

Life in the fast lane

Isn't what I thought it would be. Being a preachers daughter was a very hard life for me as I always had to live up to the standards of being the Preachers Daughter. Church, church, church was drilled into my head everyday of my life and at times I wondered what it would be like outside of the christian faith so in my teens I would try ways to get away from
the things that Christianity had offered me. I was so tired of it all. So at 22 I married a man outside of the religious realm and continued down the path that lead to no where. A place in my life where sometimes it seemed as tho' there was no way out. Thinking back on all of it now seems like a blur, like somewhere in a time capsule hovering up in space somewhere, hoping it would make me rise up and conquer the enemy or maybe it would get me a x 3 strike out (which in fact thats what it was) 3 strikes and I was out for the count.

The Fact Is
If it wasn't for music, I know that I would have been some where in this world that I didn't want to be. 
Maybe in the gutter somewhere, maybe on some lonely street.  

Now that I'm older and look back on my life, I know I would have changed somethings in my life whether it was good or bad, but the trials in my life (which I had many) and still do, make me who and what I am right now.

My hope
Is that my blog for today brings you to the realization to that you don't have to go to church to know that christ loves you whether you go to church or not. If you have christ in your life and know that he lives inside you, you are his no matter how far you stray away from him. 

Blessing for you today
There is no greater love than his love.  


These thoughts 
Are my own true thoughts in the Life Of A Preachers Daughter as your life is different then mine was and is.


Thanks again for reading my Life Of A Preachers Daughter blog for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment