Friday, March 14, 2014

"Life Of A Preachers Daughter"

"Life Of A Preachers Daughter"

 

For those of you that don't know who I am,,,

 I want to introduce myself again,

*My name is Lace Tomus*


*In this blog I want to start out by saying how much I am thankful for, 

*First of all,

*I want to say how thankful I am that you are taking the time to read my "Life Of A Preachers Daughter" blog.

 

*For all the blessings that has been given to me. God gave me the talent of singing and I just want to share it with you. 

 

*I am a preachers daughter, brought up in the christian faith that all are created equal. 

*Living, Loving everyone, and to treat each other as you would like to be treated.

*I grew up being taught that nothing was more important than religion and so,

*I began a journey of writing Gospel music. Over the years and being in my teens, 

*I came to the realization that there was a life outside of Christianity as far as music was concerned, so I began to write Country Music.

*I guess I wanted more in life then just church. My family was a traveling evangelist family and we went from church to church 7 days a week. 

*Now I'm not saying that I want to be anything or anybody else any more but I have to admit that there was a time in my life where I wanted to be on The Grand Ol Opry singing for all the nation. 

*I just wanted everyone to know about me and most of all my voice. As the years went by,  

*I began to think that none cared about me and no one wanted to hear me. 

*I began to down my choices in life and become some one that just wasn't me. 

 

*At 22 I met a man who I thought care about me and loved me for who I was inside, not just the outside.  I was so insecure with my looks and began to eat to fill the void of being not so the person I had been the year before and so I ate and ate and ate and to the weight. of 489Lbs.

*To tell you the truth I was at the point of suicide. You talk about NOT being the person that I once was I WAS THERE!

 

*I went from 1 marriage to 3 marriages and a boyfriend whom which took me for the ride of my life, which was by the way, the one who stole everything from me.

*After 4 years of living hell,,, 

*I was to the point of no return (at least thats what I thought) 

*then less then a year later, while at my heaviest weight I met someone and he taught me to love myself and never give up on myself. Showing me to eat other things then what I was eating.

*It took me about 6 months to lose 150 lbs and now I am so much happier inside than I have ever been. 

*Now I'm not saying that you need a man to tell you that you can do it, as not every situation is the same, mine was just something that I had to go through I guess to get me to the state of mind that I am today and the woman that I am today. 

 

*I also want to say that it does NOT matter what size you are, But what DOES matter is that you must ALWAYS believe in yourself and don't let anyone change the way YOU ARE. 

*YOU are worth YOU!

***I hope that this blog will inspire you and bring gladness in your heart knowing that you CAN do it for 

**YOU ARE YOU**


I love each and everyone of you!

 

*Pleasing thoughts*

*Any comments and likes are great so I hope you will*

 

*I have some music if you want to check them out* 

http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/LaceTomus

lacetomus.com

 

*Oh and by the way,,,

Empower Network supports me.  It's a way that you too can make money online. 

*Maybe you'll want to check it out and subscribe too!

http://opds2.com/lacesspace1

Thanks!

"Lace Tomus"

Live Long and Prosper!


No comments:

Post a Comment