Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life Of A Preachers Daughter Blog 9

Life Of A Preachers Daughter


As I was taking my morning walk
watching the sun come up over the waters, I began to see the wonders that God has created for us. We are very fortunate to be able to have the freedom to get up in the morning and not worry to much on what the day might bring to us.
With everything happening in the world today, I have peace in knowing that I have Christ in my life and as far as I'm concerned, thats really all that counts. (heavenly wise anyway).

Imagine This!
I often wonder if we aren't already up there in heaven and our angel that was assigned to us here on earth, has our book opened and while looking in our Book Of Life, as we are looking down on this earth we are seeing how our lives were and our angel saying, see here,
I gave you two roads to follow and you chose this one,,, Why did you do that?
Why did you go there? Why did you say that? You should have taken this road.

Think about what I'm trying to say!
Can you imagine just for one moment that this might be so? I know I can!
I began taking this earthly journey,
Come and see  >>>>>  http://opds2.com/lacesspace1
This is just the thoughts in the Life Of A Preachers Daughter.
Thanks and God Bless!
Lace Tomus

No comments:

Post a Comment